What isn't covered by the warranty?
● Purchases from unauthorized resellers
● Improper Use or improper installation
● Accidents or Negligence
● Damage due to acts of nature or God. For example lightning strikes, tornadoes etc
● Lost or stolen products
● Modifications to any part of the Product
● Purchases made over 3 months ago (unless otherwise stated)
● Free products
When does the warranty begin?
It begins the day you place your order.
How do I claim the warranty?
If you believe the item is defective and under warranty, please contact customer service in the place you purchased our product. If the customer service is not reachable, please contact us at:
What is a valid proof of purchase?
An Amazon order number or eBay username for a purchase.
What is needed to apply an after-sales service?
Please provide photos to show details about your problem and a specific description, also don\'t forget to tell us your request(refund or replacement).