Ovonic 1550mAh 4S battery is the best racing battery which provides you high quality and reliable power, it means higher voltage under load, straighter discharge curves and excellent performance.
Stable automatic stacking technology enables single cell capacities of 1550mAh.
Longer Cycle Life, almost double that of standard lipoly technology.
Higher capacity than comparable size packs.
Internal impedance can reach as low as 1.2mO compared to that of 3mO of a standard Lipoly.
High rate of 100C, Max Burst discharge Rate 190C.
This battery is suitable for Nemesis 240 Mini，Skylark M4-FPV250,Mini Shredder 200,INDY250 PLUS，HOVERSHIP MHQ2(270):,ZMR 250,Emax Nighthawk 250,Mini H,QAV250, QAV180/210, Danaus, Vortex 285, Mini H, FLIP FPV FRAME, Emax Nighthawk 250, ZMR 250, HOVERSHIP MHQ2, MOJO 280, droen and FPV etc.
Ovonic 14.8V 1550mAh 4S 100C LiPo RC Battery with XT60 plug.
For the RC battery, only if the voltage and the plug match, then it will fit.
ONLY use a LiPO Balance Charger for charging this battery.
To double make sure safety, please have a check first whether the battery surface is alright when you get it and whether the voltage is normal before using. If damaged DO NOT charge.
Please stop charging immediately when the cell voltage been charged to 4.2v (Normal cell voltage is between 3.7v~4.2v).
If the new battery won't hold a full charge or loss the charge very quickly in short time, please use Balance Charger to charge and recycle several times first.
Failure to follow these warnings may result in fire or personal injury.
|Max burst discharge rate:||190C||Net Weight(±20g):||192g|
|Dimensions(L*W*H):||69 x 32 x 36mm||Wire Gauge:||AWG12#|
|Discharge Wire Length :||65mm||Charge(Balance) Plug:||JST-XH|
|Balance Wire Length :||45mm||Discharge Plug:||XT-60|
- 1. What is "lipo" battery?Lithium Polymer batteries (henceforth referred to as “LiPo”batteries) are a newer type of battery now used in many consumer electronics devices. They have been gaining in popularity in the radio control industry over the last few years, and are now the most popular choice for anyone looking for long run times and high power.
LiPo batteries offer a wide array of benefits. But each user must decide if the benefits outweigh the drawbacks.
- 2. What do all the numbers mean(1550mAh 4S 100C)?Capacity(1550mAh)-The capacity of a battery is basically a measure of how much power the battery can hold. The unit of measure here is milliamp hours (mAh). This is saying how much drain can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour. [1000mAh = 1 Amp Hour (1Ah)]
Cell count(4s)-As you can see this is a "4S" battery pack - it means that there are 4 cells in Series. A LiPo cell has a nominal voltage of 3.7V. So a two-cell (2S) pack is 7.4V, a three-cell (3S) pack is 11.1V and four cell (4s) is 14.8V.
Discharge rate/”C” Rating (100C)-The C Rating is simply a measure of how fast the battery can be discharged safely and without harming the battery.
- 3.How to charge lipo battery safely?-Try to keep it as far away from flammable materials as possible,you can garages where the floor is concrete.
-You can charge in a metal box which would be able to contain flames in case of a fire.
-Charged within a temperature of 32F to 120F. Charging batteries outside this range may cause extreme heat, leakage and cell damage.
-Always charge your batteries on a non flammable surface like steel, cement, stone, glass, etc.
-Do not charge your Lithium Polymer batteries more than 1C.
-Do not charge batteries near flammable products.
-Do not charge the batteries unattended.
- 4.How to store lipo battery?-Store lipos in locations as fireproof as possible. Good places are on the concrete in your garage, or in a metal/glass box away from wood or carpet.
-Store in temperature-controlled locations–between 40F to 80F and not in direct sunlight.
-Store the lipos in a container with a bag of sand on top. If something were to happen, the flames would rip a hole in the bag, the sand would fall on the battery and extinguish the flames.
-Lipo batteries should be store in ammo boxes or non flammable container.
-Ensure the number of cells and battery type are set correctly on your charger to match the cell count in your battery.
- 5.How to dispose a lipo battery?While the battery is in usage, the power drawn out of each cell is not equal. Therefore, at the end of each flight, the cells in the battery will be left out of balance. A non-balancing charger will stop charging the battery pack once the voltage of the overall pack is full without paying any attention to each cell. This causes the battery to be more and more unbalanced with each charge and would also result in a diminished performance of the battery pack.The balance charger eliminates any unbalanced-cells symptoms of a battery pack by charging each cell individually; making sure that the cell's voltage remain balanced at the end of each charge. In essence, balance charger lengthen the life of the battery back and maximizes its performance as well as keep the pack stable and safe to operate.
Ovonic 1550mAh 4S 100C lipo battery pack with XT60 plug
Ovonic 14.8V 1300mAh 100C 4S LiPo Battery Pack with XT60 Plug for FPV ...
Ovonic 14.8V 1550mAh 4S 80C LiPo Battery Pack with XT60 Plug for Vorte...
Ovonic 14.8V 1300mAh 4S 80C LiPo Battery Pack with XT60 Plug for RC Bo...
Ovonic 14.8V 1300mAh 4S 50C LiPo Battery Pack with XT60 Plug for Nemes...